About the Company:
Teknol was founded as a provider-centric solutions company that builds better business solutions for growing businesses by combining industry-leading technology and security with dependable customer support. We give business owners the technology & services they need to succeed. Teknol helps businesses to create brand identities and provide digital solutions, including social media marketing and optimizing websites and graphics.
We are seeking an Intern QA to join our team and gain hands-on experience in testing and quality assurance of our web-based applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the testing and quality assurance process to ensure the highest quality of our web-based applications.
- Support the testing and quality assurance process for our web-based applications
- Create and execute test plans and test cases • Identify and report defects and issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the highest quality of our web-based applications
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Basic knowledge of software testing concepts and principles
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Selenium, JMeter, or similar tools
- Good understanding of programming concepts and principles
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Currently enrolled in a relevant degree program (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.)
Education and Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
If you meet the above requirements and want to gain hands-on experience in testing and quality assurance of web-based applications, please submit your resume and cover letter. This is a paid internship with the possibility of a full-time job offer upon completion.