About the Company:
Teknol was founded as a provider-centric solutions company that builds better business solutions for growing businesses by combining industry-leading technology and security with dependable customer support. We give business owners the technology & services they need to succeed. Teknol helps businesses to create brand identities and provide digital solutions, including social media marketing and optimizing websites and graphics.
We are seeking a Backend Java Developer with 3-4 years of experience in developing and maintaining the server side of web-based applications using Java technologies. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-performance and scalable server-side components of our web applications.
- Develop and maintain high-performance and scalable server-side components of our web-based applications using Java technologies
- Design and develop database schema and query optimization
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 3-4 years of experience in developing and maintaining the server side of web-based applications using Java technologies
- Experience in developing server-side components using Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and protocols (HTTP, REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience in designing and developing database schema and query optimization
- Knowledge of web servers such as Apache Tomcat, Jetty, or JBoss
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Java certifications (optional)
If you meet the above requirements and want to be a part of a dynamic team, please submit your resume and cover letter. We offer a competitive salary package and benefits package.