About the Company:
Teknol was founded as a provider-centric solutions company that builds better business solutions for growing businesses by combining industry-leading technology and security with dependable customer support. We give business owners the technology & services they need to succeed. Teknol helps businesses to create brand identities and provide digital solutions, including social media marketing and optimizing websites and graphics.
We are seeking an Intern UX/UI Developer to join our team and gain hands-on experience in developing and designing user interfaces for our web-based applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the design and development of user interfaces that are intuitive, user-friendly, and visually appealing.
- Support the design and development of user interfaces for our web-based applications
- Conduct user research and gather feedback to inform the design process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop new features
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Work on bug fixing and improving user interface performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Basic knowledge of user interface design principles
- Familiarity with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills • Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Currently enrolled in a relevant degree program (Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, etc.)
Education and Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
If you meet the above requirements and want to gain hands-on experience in developing and designing user interfaces for web-based applications, please submit your resume and cover letter. This is a paid internship with the possibility of a full-time job offer upon completion.