About the Company:
Teknol was founded as a provider-centric solutions company that builds better business solutions for growing businesses by combining industry-leading technology and security with dependable customer support. We give business owners the technology & services they need to succeed. Teknol helps businesses to create brand identities and provide digital solutions, including social media marketing and optimizing websites and graphics.
We are seeking an Intern Java Developer to join our team and gain hands-on experience in developing web-based applications using Java technologies. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the design, development, and maintenance of our web-based applications.
- Support the design, development, and maintenance of our web-based applications using Java technologies
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Assist with the testing and deployment of applications
- Basic knowledge of Java technologies
- Good understanding of programming concepts and principles
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Currently enrolled in a relevant degree program (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.)
Education and Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
If you meet the above requirements and want to gain hands-on experience in developing web-based applications using Java technologies, please submit your resume and cover letter. This is a paid internship with the possibility of a full-time job offer upon completion.